Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ordinary Everyday Beauty

I try to not get too caught up in the busyness of life to not notice the moments of extra-ordinary beauty around me. Here are some from my past week.

 I managed to cut this Avocado perfectly and it was perfect inside. Positive and negative space!


 Light coming through the shower curtain. Pure and even bright light.


 Lights on the ceiling of a Restaurant. Each light had little glass prisms or beads of amber and blue and clear. They refracted the light into beautiful colours and shapes.


 Sunset last night over Singapore. 


Light coming through the bathroom window. The light is rippled and refracted by the glass and wire.

You may have guessed from this post that I'm rather obsessed with light. I think its an architect thing. Though it is a beautiful thing. Light is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment